Sunday, February 26, 2012

Go Long, Get Strong

Go Long, Get Strong Home Page
My New Blog


Myself and Shane Skowron are working together to put together a website dedicated to athletes training for endurance and strength simultaneously.  The idea is to form a website to provide information, resources, testimonials and a community atmosphere for people interested in getting stronger while becoming better at endurance.

The two of us have spent the last couple years training for the two, myself being an ultrarunner and powerlifting enthusiast and him doing ultras and olympic weightlifting. This website is not dedicated to just ultras or just barbell training. We want to provide information to 5k runners, triathlon athletes, CrossFit and the like. The goal is to build an atmosphere where more and more people are welcomed to start training like we do. It's unfortunate that so little information is available to athletes who want to train for both, and therefore decided it was time to change that.


My blog will no longer be at this website although you will still be able to access it. This is a big step for my training and for athletes who train like I do, so I'm really excited. I hope you'll come along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment