Monday, February 6, 2012

Ready to go

COMMENTS
  • General: Beginning 5/3/1 programming today and starting it off big. Didn't train this weekend really minus the swim. Good call on my part taking it off because my hip feels a lot better. In general I'm so pumped up for the next 11 weeks of training to kill it and start seriously working towards my goals for the year in a structured manner.
  • Nutrition: Bad this weekend. I'm going to start going shopping while I'm down here to buy better food choices now that I have money.
  • Body: Feeling pretty good from what I can tell. I think the light week definitely benefited me.
  • Sleep: 8 hours. Superbowl.... don't wanna talk about it.
  • Reflections: Been doing a lot of research for what I'm going to do after college recently. I know I want to stay in school after I get my bachelor's degree and just get the masters while I'm still young. I'm feeling pretty good about the plans I'm making and it looks like I may be headed out to Colorado for 2 years (or more.... who knows) after I graduate in 2 years. I've got a lot of focusing to do on school now to make this work out for me, especially if I want to be a GA and save a ton of money in grad school, but this makes me really excited. I found a small Physical Education masters program out there that is a 45 minute drive to the state park where Hardrock 100 is held. Can't even begin to imagine the possibilities. Obviously time will tell but I thought it'd be cool to share this on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment