Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rest Day

As scheduled, no training.

COMMENTS:

  • General: Felt pretty good today, but decided to rest. I committed to no longer smoking certain substances today, and I feel good about that decision. Although I do enjoy it, I have been feeling like shit from doing it the next day which never used to happen. I will not do it in college, although I can't guarantee I'll NEVER do it again.
  • Nutrition: Strict
  • Body: Good, shoulders a bit tight from yesterday and back was a bit sore.
  • Elbow: Not feeling good. Picking up anything hurts. Going to ice both 20 minutes after I post this (930pm)
  • Sleep: 9 hours
  • Reflections: Happy with my decision I discussed. Hoping I start to notice a difference in my elbows. Going to run tomorrow most likely or do some heavy back squats. Not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment