Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2k Row

Tuesday Conditioning:

2k Row
6:41 (PR by 1 second!)



COMMENTS
  • General: Went beast mode on the last couple strokes to pull a PR. When I hit the 1k point I thought I'd miss it by about 20 second so I really picked it up. Good conditioning work out. Fortunately I have enough time on Tuesdays now to get a run in when weather permits so I will look to do that when I can.
  • Nutrition: Really good. No vegetables today though lol.
  • Body: Feel good. Back held up and feels good.
  • Sleep: 8-9 hours
  • Reflections: One more training day and then a well deserved day off. Weather permitting I'd like to get a long run in Saturday. I have the option to go home and run a 50k race in Cape Cod if I want to. I am going to keep that in mind over the next day and try to make my decision by Thursday. If I keep on top of all my work I might be able to go. If I can't swing it then I'll head to Lithia and get a few hours under my belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment