Sunday, January 8, 2012

Post Race Rest

No training

COMMENTS
  • General: Kind of retired from the everyday blogging on rest days as it wasn't ever really useful information but decided to today since I had a race yesterday. Feeling good from the race yesterday overall.
  • Nutrition: Pretty damn bad. Just trying to shovel in the calories and recover as fast as possible.
  • Body: Mostly sore in my lower calves. Besides that there is some minor soreness in my quads, hamstrings and inner legs but it's nothing big. Shoulders surpisingly were a bit sore too
  • Sleep: 8-9 hours. Never sleep well after long runs
  • Reflections: Was going to start the Smolov cycle on Wednesday but opting to start tomorrow because I'm feeling good. 4x9 squats tomorrow may be pretty brutal on the already sore legs but I think I can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment