Sunday, December 4, 2011

Rest

30 min walk


COMMENTS
  • General: Not much to talk about today.
  • Nutrition: Poor
  • Body: Calves sore, back bothering me a lot
  • Sleep: 9-10 hours
  • Reflections: Really wasn't sore at all today from yesterdays run minus a bit in the lower legs. Happy with this weekend in general. Looking forward to next week I'm planning on beginning a cutting cycle that will last about 3 weeks. Going to try to lose a bit of body fat to finish the year 2011 looking a lot better than I am now. 2 weeks left of classes and 5 more days after that including 3 with exams then I'm home for almost a month. Pumped to train tomorrow. The following are my preliminary goals for 2012 that I'm working on right now.

2012 Training and Life Goals

Physical Training:
-          405# Back Squat
-          200# Strict Overhead Press
-          300# Bench Press
-          Complete a 100 mile run
-          1100 CrossFit Total
-          Muscle Up
-          20 Dead hang Pull-ups
-          Lose ten pounds of body fat and maintain that loss
-          No injuries that result in more than 2-4 weeks of recovery

Music
-          Learn to play a second instrument
-          Get 3 songs recorded
Life Goals
-          Get or be signed up for a Crossfit Level 1 Certification
-          Learn to meditate for 10 full minutes
-          Begin the process of eventual abstinence from alcohol by learning to control myself EVERYTIME I drink (Vomiting while partying 1 time= failure)

AND the races I'm planning to sign up for or do:


G.A.C. Fat Ass 50k- January 7th, 2012
TARC Spring Classic 50k- April 28th, 201
Pineland Farms 50m- Sometime in may


All of the above can change, but these are a rough idea

No comments:

Post a Comment