Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Team Metcon

WOD
In teams of 2
For time:
50 Deadlifts, 225/135
Run 400meters
50 Overhead Squats, 95/65
Run 400meters
50 Burpees
Run 400meters
50 Ring Dips
Run 400meters
50 Box Jumps, 24″
Run 400meters
50 Overhead Walking Lunges, 45/35
Run 400meters

Athletes will run together. Only one athlete may work at a time on other exercises. Both athletes must be back from the run before the start of the next exercise. Only one bar per team!

Time: 26:12, teamed with Paul C.

*Taken directly from CFCM website.

Day 6 burpee challenge complete.

COMMENTS:

  • General: Really fun work out, first team work out I've done and it was cool. The runs were strong but the ring dips really held me back. Need to do more OHS to get the form and strength for them.
  • Nutrition: OK, not strict.
  • Body: Pectorals fatigued, glutes were a little sore earlier in day.
  • Sleep: 8.5 hrs
  • Reflections: Gymnastics still killing me. Still finalizing ideas for the marathon attempt, almost done with that. Tomorrow I start strict. Going to see how long I can go with that, hopefully until I leave for college. All in all good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment