Sunday, September 18, 2011

Recover

No training

COMMENTS
  • General: I literally did nothing today. Sundays at college are basically an excuse to sit around all day, and besides the hour of homework I did me and Dan watched tv and laid down literally the entire day. Probably good because I am pretty sore from yesterday. Body isn't used to the high reps that I did in FGB yesterday. Need these days every once in a while.
  • Nutrition: Lots of protein today, had an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's as well. Drank whiskey last night which might've been the 2nd time ever and it affected me differently than other alcohol
  • Body: Legs are shot. Walked around like I had a stick in my ass all day. Shoulders sore too but not bad.
  • Sleep: 9 hours, but I drank so not high quality.
  • Reflections: Semester is pretty slow with school work still. Me and Dan will lift tomorrow in the fitness center and not with powerlifters because we have obligations at night when PL is open. Only thing that sucks about powerlifting here is it's at 7pm and that doesn't always work with my schedule nor do I like working out at that time. I'm planning on hitting some big PR's tomorrow in bench and curls and front squatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment