Sunday, September 25, 2011

Rest, week plan

COMMENTS
  • General: Took the weekend off
  • Nutrition: Not great, I drank on Saturday night
  • Body: Tired but feel good
  • Sleep: Probably 12 hours combined between both nights, not good
  • Reflections: This week I'm going to eat a lot cleaner and a lot less than I have been, finally starting to be happy with the size my upper body has reached, especially since none of my shirts fit right on my shoulders anymore. My stomach has gotten a bit bigger than I am OK with, so it's time to cut a bit of the fat I've accumulated. This week I will not be following GSLP and will be doing very little to no upper body movements to give my elbows a week off. Probably try to get a day of squatting in and some crossfit-ish conditioning for the lower body. I'll structure the week around a long run on Saturday. I'll try to get 4 hours on my feet on trails near my house in Grafton.

No comments:

Post a Comment