Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Yoga

P90x Yoga Video- 1:33 min of intense yoga


COMMENTS
  • General: The more I do yoga the more I realize it needs to be a place in my regular training. I always feel less stressed, looser and healthier when I do it consistently. This will be the last time I do it until after my race because it is taxing on my CNS especially in my legs and I'd rather not risk anything.
  • Nutrition: Really good minus some hummus and pita at lunch, mostly paleo
  • Body: Chest and legs were sore today
  • Sleep: 9 hours plus a nap during the day today
  • Reflections: Thought of my first goal for 2012-- to learn how to meditate fully for 10 minutes uninterrupted. I've heard its a powerful practice and that working up to 10 minutes is a difficult but obtainable milestone. I think it will be beneficial to me as an athlete and as a person outside of the weightroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment