Sunday, May 1, 2011

Rest Day

Nothing

COMMENTS
  • General: Seems like I've been posting this a lot recently.... But what can you do? Achilles still isn't feeling good and I'm near the end of my rope with the injuries. Basically concluded that I'm not meant to do high volume stuff and when I'm healed my new training will reflect that. Life stuff isn't getting much better but I'm still going strong.
  • Nutrition: Burnett's vodka isn't exactly paleo but neither are munchies at 2am
  • Body: Legs are a bit sore but fine otherwise
  • Sleep: 6 hours on the floor
  • Reflections: Felt good to wind down last night after a week of hell, although I don't like using alcohol to do that for me (considering my dad's an alcoholic). Not exactly sure what's on tap this week because I still cannot run and cannot lift. Planning to squat either tomorrow or Tuesday, depending on my schedule tomorrow. My elbow suffered no problems from the deadlifting last week so I may try to perk myself up by testing my 1rm. I've noticed that I'm losing weight because I haven't been eating much food from all the stress, and when I have been it hasn't been ideal. Any form of protein has not appealed to me in well over a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment