Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rest Day

No training

Deep tissue work on achilles.

COMMENTS
  • General: Today was alright. Didn't really do much but shot some hoops and stuff. So far through 3 days of summer (for me and Dan) we've played about 5 hours of basketball. If we continue playing as much ball as we have been I may or may not go out for the Celtics next year. We'll see what happens. Should probably work on my low post game first.
  • Nutrition: Alright I didn't eat much and I had a piece of cake (Since when do I like cake?)
  • Body: Back feels good. Ready to go after another night of sleep.
  • Reflections: Ready to get going with Madcow 5x5 tomorrow. Starts pretty light for the first few weeks but it will be solid training nonetheless. I'm hoping to run Tuesday at a hard pace but if my achilles doesn't feel up to it I'll just go slow and get miles under my feet. Contois, if you're reading this you better be ready for a good blog post tomorrow night. You'll just have to wait and see what I mean.

4 comments:

Justin said...

What...free membership give away at PUMP IT UP?

Dan Rotatori said...

hahahhaha classic!

Justin said...

No wait...I've got it! You've finally grown a pair and will join me on my morning runs!

Ben said...

Blame my mom and my achilles for that one. Pretty hard to hobble down the trails on one good achilles with a broken headlamp at 5:15am.

Post a Comment