Thursday, June 9, 2011

Resting up.. going to need it

No training

COMMENTS
  • General: Nothing of note today. Spent the day relaxing although I had a pretty intense game of baggo earlier.
  • Nutrition: Clean minus a wrap at lunch that was home to about 1/2 a lb of chicken, greek dressing, feta cheese, lettuce and tomatoes. Yes, it was good thanks for asking.
  • Body: Back is sore, otherwise pretty good. Outside of my quads need rolling out
  • Sleep: 7-8 hours
  • Reflections: Probably the last day I'll blog until Sunday unless I get a chance the next few nights. I'll be partying Friday and Saturday night. I do plan to get some form of workout in on both days. We shall see what I come up with for Saturday.

1 comment:

Justin said...

u and dan be safe please! no keg handstand push-ups (wait i should probably contact crosfit on that one...)

Post a Comment