Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekend in Review

COMMENTS
  • General: Weekend full of partying led to no training, although I probably increased my max rep pullups over the course of the 2 days considering I spent a lot of time climbing on the rafters in the cape house and showing off my gymnastic skills. I am spending the rest of the day Sunday relaxing and taking recovery measures in order to PR tomorrow. I think I"ll be fine.
  • Nutrition: Over the course of the 2 days I drank a lot but I feel fine from it. Stayed away from the hard stuff for the most part which usually ruins me more than beer. Ate some late night junk on Saturday night but besides that I can't say my nutrition food wise was awful.
  • Body: I'm really tired overall but that's expected. My shoulders and triceps were really sore yesterday but not too bad today. Unfortunately (and disgustingly enough) the chafing I had on my legs and crotch area turned into a fungal infection. I'm currently bathing in Lotrimin but I won't be running until it's gone because any form of friction irritates it severely.
  • Sleep: Combined for a total of 13 hours or so over the course of the 2 days.
  • Reflections: Overall looking forward to this week of training coming up. After next week I'll be halfway done with the Madcow program. Had a great weekend but I'm ready to get back to training.

No comments:

Post a Comment