Friday, August 12, 2011

Rest

25 min walk in the AM


COMMENTS
  • General: Ate well today, rested up. Feeling good for the race tomorrow although I've been tired all day because I haven't been able to sleep in as late as I'd like. My body has been waking me up around 8ish and I can't go back to sleep.
  • Nutrition: Pretty good minus lots of chips I had around noon. Tortilla chips.
  • Body: Chest a little sore still. Overall feel good just sluggish because I'm tired.
  • Sleep: 8-8.5 hours
  • Reflections: Ready to go in the AM. No goal set in mind besides to have a good race and come up with a 50k PR, which I think will be pretty easy depending on how hard the course is. Overall I am hoping to come out of tomorrow with a good experience and I should have a blog write up done by tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment