Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Recovery

No training


COMMENTS
  • General: Really sore today, no chance of a work out even if it wasn't a schedule rest day. Body isn't used to Crossfit still.
  • Nutrition: Pretty solid. The only thing I may have indulged a bit too much on would be the wonderful creation I made today instead of studying for a midterm.... Let's just say I melted together have a jar of PB and half a jar of nutella and now have a jar of delicious goodness at my disposal.
  • Body: Legs are still trashed, shoulders and triceps are really tight.
  • Sleep: 9 hours
  • Reflections: Tomorrow I think I'm going to give BB complexes a shot for the first time. One of the most important things about going back to Crossfit for me is to maintain my strength and get even stronger at some point, so there will be many days where strength training is my primary mission and a lot of the conditioning work outs could reflect that too. Tomorrow is the 20 min metcon day which I'll probably fill with different things each week.
Another thing to mention, I won't be drinking for a couple weeks. I think the next time may be a few beers on Thanskgiving and I'll take the time in between that off. One of my life goals is to quit drinking alcohol all together at some point in my life that I have yet to decide. This decision stems from alcohol playing a negative role in my life as a child and the fact that alcoholism runs in my family. I've been toying around with times when this will become a real part of my life recently, but I'm still not sure exactly when it will be. Wanted to blog this so I can look back in a few months and see where I am with this situation

No comments:

Post a Comment