Sunday, November 6, 2011

Rest




COMMENTS
  • General: Nice to relax today. Everything's pretty sore so I'm happy to have a day off. New program is above, it's basically the Crossfit Strength Bias Template with a few changes, most notably eliminating front squatting one day for 2 days of back squatting and currently no deadlifting due to my back not being ready for it still. I also made a decision today to start lifting with the powerlifting team at my school again, something I've been neglecting but I see importance in because there are some strong dudes there and I can learn from them.
  • Nutrition: Good. Ate a lot of protein today.
  • Body: Abs still a bit sore from Annie, surprisingly. Chest and triceps are pretty shot.
  • Sleep: 5 hours maybe?
  • Reflections: I think adding in the runs will be important. I need to make sure I do them consistently. I'm committed to getting a 100 mile run done in the spring so I think I know what I need to do here. I was hoping to join Crossfit Iron Will full time in the next month or two, but it won't happen right now because they increased their rates to a price I currently cannot afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment