Sunday, October 31, 2010

Nothing

Really busy today, didn't really have time to do a work out.


COMMENTS:

General: Tomorrow marks a decently important day, because I will officially be getting serious about my training and nutrition. I'm close enough to my race that it's time to start taking the necessary measures to make sure I'll be nothing but successful. Although I still might not be able to run for a few days, I will be watching what I eat a lot more closely. This is it, and this time it counts so I know I won't let myself down.

Nutrition: Was great yesterday, not good today. Last time for a while it will say on this part of my post that it wasn't good.

Body: Beat up, getting there.

Sleep: 8 hours

Reflections: Achilles is feeling alright and I think I'll be able to go for a run this week. I don't think I'll be going home next weekend so I'll probably do something here like 30-45 minutes just to build my endurance back up. Going to wait at least 2-3 more days to make sure because it isn't 100% still. I've come to terms with the fact that my elbows may not be good for a while. I need to just work around them, and that's all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment