Sunday, November 21, 2010

Recovery Day

No training

MWOD COMPLETED


COMMENTS:

General: Didn't work out today. Had a really long night last night and got shitty sleep so I knew it was best to rest. I won't be drinking for a while. Me and Dan decided today to start doing the Mwod everyday and hold each other accountable. Today we started with the 10 minute paleo chair... ouch.

Nutrition: Not great

Body: Tired

Sleep: 7 hours

Reflections: Really looking forward to seeing what the Mwod will do for my flexibility issues. The 10 minute squat loosened up everything that's always tight (lower back, hips, ankles, etc.) and I felt really good after. I'm excited to do tomorrow's. Got a good week ahead of me, looking forward to it and I'm not going to let my dumb mistakes from last night haunt me anymore past not running tomorrow like I was supposed to (chose not to so I could catch up on sleep)

No comments:

Post a Comment