Friday, January 28, 2011

Bench press

Bench 3-3-3
165
175
175

1x max reps @ 135
11


COMMENTS
  • General: I was really packed for time today and I didn't feel very good. I hate missing bench days because I suck at it so much so I forced myself to do it. I pushed my long run to tomorrow because when I got up at 4:30 this morning to run, I noticed my mother decided to play hide and seek with my running shoes. Plenty of motivation to get back in bed.
  • Nutrition: Not good
  • Body: Tired. I just don't feel very well. Elbows are OK
  • Sleep: 7 hours
  • Reflections: I'm going to start adding a new element to the blog once a week on Sunday night called week recap, where I add up my PRs and some general comments on that week of training. I'm going to Endicott tomorrow night to stay with Dan so I'm sure it's going to be a rowdy night. If I don't get to blog I'll update Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment