Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week in Review (1/24-1/30)

Highlight of the week:
405# on Monday for the 2nd time in my life

Low Point of the week:
Wednesday's training session where I failed to PR on 2 lifts

# Of PR's:
1 (405# Deadlift)

Improvements For Next Week:
- Do all 3 runs that are scheduled
- Knock out 7 days in a row of healthy eating
- Sleep enough on school nights
- Plan out everything I need the night before so I'm not rushing to get my workout done on MWF
- 7 completed Mwod's

Other comments:

I'm very glad that I'm finally back to where I was (and even stronger in some lifts), and look forward to getting even closer to my 2011 goals. This was not the best first week on my new template, but I'm hoping it was more of an adjustment than anything permanent. I had a lot of stress this week and I hope I can overcome it this week with some PR's, especially in press and back squat.

My nutrition will change a bit tomorrow as I look to get leaner. If all goes as planned the only time I'll deviate from "paleo" is on long runs, and I'm not 100% sure I will have to even then. I'm planning a long run this week on Saturday in the AM so we will see how that goes. I'd like to lose some weight before the 50miler coming up in less than 7 weeks now so I'll be as consistent as possible. I think the most important thing is to take it day by day, and be more careful at night with the binging before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment