Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rest Day

No training


COMMENTS
  • General: Did not do anything today. Just never really got around to it. Probably going to primal walk tomorrow then spend some time mentally preparing, and other than that it's game time. I'll be setting my drop bag up tonight.
  • Nutrition: Had ice cream with lunch but otherwise pretty good
  • Body: Feeling solid. Shoulders were tight all day though
  • Sleep: 8 hours
  • Reflections: Really starting to set in for what I have to do Saturday. I'm not really nervous so much as I just want to start. I don't care what the weather is like because I've run in every condition before, but the mystery of everything is killing me. Tomorrow will be my last day to prepare then it's game time. I'm going to start taking pictures tonight for the eventual write up that will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment