Friday, January 21, 2011

Squat, Team Metcon

Squat 1-1-1-1-1
255
275
295
315  (pr)
320(F)


Team Metcon (Done with Dan and Bryan)

Complete the following:
200 Crossfit Pushups, 300 Double Unders, 400 Box Jumps For Time:

In teams of 3, one person performs as many of the exercise as possible. The other 2 have to remain in a parallel wall squat while the person performs said movement. The order is pushups, Double unders, box jumps. Upon completion of the CF pushups, for every 2 double unders completed the person must complete 1/2 that amount in box jumps before moving back to the wall and rotating. Time stops when the remaining 250 box jumps (after the double unders are completed) are done.

23:42


COMMENTS
  • General: I was so happy with the 315 back squat. First day at Baystate was awesome to kick off with my first squat over 300 in my lifetime. The metcon was fun, I didn't really even want to workout but this was just nice to work on some stuff and get the heart rate going. I made it up on the spot so it wasn't anything spectacular but it was kind of fun.
  • Nutrition: Not great. Basically a cheat day
  • Body: Feeling good. Upper body is kind of sore.
  • Sleep: 8 hours
  • Reflections: Tomorrow I'll be running with Contois in the AM for 2-3 hours, then going to work for 3 hours, then testing my 1rm shoulder press. Hoping for a nice run and an even sweeter PR with the barbell. Rest day sunday and then my program begins Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment