Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Burpees!

100 Burpees For Time:

7:00


COMMENTS

General: Worked a lot today and decided to skip the squat day. I just couldn't convince myself it was worth the risk of not being 100% on Saturday. I PRed on this WOD by over a minute so I was happy, especially since I have been doing very little stuff like this.

Nutrition: Good, ate a little too much dark chocolate though and got a headache

Body: Feeling good. Back is a little tight

Sleep: 8 hours

Reflections: Not a whole lot to reflect on. Busy day today with work so I did the best I could. Going to do 1 more session tomorrow with shoulder press and a nice relaxing run of 30-60 minutes and then Thurs and Fri will be days to prepare and maybe go for some primal walks. Really looking forward to Saturday, although I'm pretty nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment