Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rest Day

No training


COMMENTS

  • General: Nice rest day today. Finally set in that I'm now an ultra runner and I've got another one to get ready for in a few weeks. It's really not that far away. Going to have to work hard to get another 19 miles in.
  • Nutrition: Decently nice cheat day. Getting shit going tomorrow. I was really hungry all day and needed the carbohydrate boost.
  • Body: My legs weren't as sore as I expected. Nonetheless, everything was pretty exhausted. Ankles are probably the worst with my hamstrings and IT band a close second. Right knee hurts too.
  • Sleep: 8 hours. Had trouble sleeping last night like Contois said might happen.
  • Reflections: Deadlifting tomorrow as I think I'll be good to go. Pleased with my quick recovery from the ultra. If I wake up worse than I think I might just do some light exercise. I have about 10-12 days left before classes start again and CFSB is almost over, which is getting me excited for my new template to start. In general looking forward to the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment