Monday, December 13, 2010

Front Squats....

Front Squat 3-3-3
185 Straight Across


COMMENTS:

General: I have a fever right now I concluded and that's why I've been sick the last few days. The 185 felt like I was PRing, although I did 205 for 3 a month ago pretty easily. I started doing the high rep set, got to 7 at 185# and almost failed. Clearly shouldn't have set foot in the gym.

Nutrition: Not great. Can't eat normal when I'm sick

Body: Alright. Elbows have been OK

Sleep: 8 hours. I woke up at 4am last night and it took me 90 minutes to fall back asleep.

Reflections: Going to rest for 2 days in a row and hopefully get back on CFSB on Thursday.

1 comment:

Shane said...

Hey Ben, try mega dosing with Vitamin D. It's been known to help destroy colds. I'm talking like 10,000 IU per day while sick.

Post a Comment