Monday, December 27, 2010

Rest Day

No training. 3 hours of shoveling driveways for money.

COMMENTS

General: Nice rest day in general. I'm hoping to get the MWOD's going again tomorrow. I purchased melatonin and vitamin D today and will be experimenting with both over the next few weeks. Also purchased Converse Chuck Taylors for powerlifting when I join my new gym in a few weeks, and Yaktrax which go over my shoes to allow me to run safer through snow. Really excited to try all my new stuff out.

Nutrition: Good

Body: Lower back and chest are kind of sore.

Sleep: 7-8 hours

Reflections: Nothing to reflect on. Going for one long trail run on Saturday to finalize preparation for the 50k and then it's taper time. I won't be scaling my training until 3 days out from the race most likely, but I'll figure that all out as we get closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment