Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rest Day

No training


Did the 10 minute squat re-set test MWOD

COMMENTS
  • General: Long night last night which led to a full day of recovery. Doing my first Mwod felt good on my legs. I did it to give me a better chance of PRing on squat on Tuesday because it seems like whenever I mobilize to squat the bottom of the movement feels 100x better.
  • Nutrition: Not very good. When I'm hungover I can't eat strict.
  • Body: Feel fine
  • Sleep: About 5 hours total, 2.5 of those hours spent sleeping in my car....  long story
  • Reflections: Tomorrow I will be pressing and powercleaning testing for 1 rep max's. I will do my week in review for this previous week tomorrow morning in between classes.

1 comment:

Ben said...

This posting is for the midterm

Post a Comment