Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rest -__-

No training today

COMMENTS
  • General: In general just felt like a bag of ass all day. The caffeine withdrawals got mighty towards the end of the day and have been focusing on my being as achy as possible in my bad left knee primarily. It's like they know my weak spot. Honestly sucks. I plan to train tomorrow regardless of how I feel.
  • Nutrition: Good, but I probably under-ate. No coffee and day 1 strict.
  • Body: Legs are feeling a lot better but still sore. Feel like shit in other spots that aren't my muscles. Foot is still really aching. I also have a sore throat and a cough which is a first for me in probably a year.
  • Sleep: 8.5 hours. I went to bed at 8pm last night and couldn't sleep past 6:30am, not due to lack of trying. As we speak I'm going to bed after I post this and it's only 8:45pm.
  • Reflections: Guessing this is a mixture of withdrawals and recovering from running 50 miles. Hopefully a good night sleep does wonders and I'm fresh for tomorrow. My new-ish template won't start until Monday so if I can get in 2 strength days and a good session on Saturday I'll be satisfied for the week. Probably looking at a combo of dips, pullups, deadlifts, and press/bench press tomorrow. Mix and match the 4 or do all of them if I feel good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment