Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rest Day

No training

COMMENTS
  • General: Nothing really to say
  • Nutrition: Not great
  • Body: Felt good but shoulders were very sore
  • Sleep: 9 hours
  • Reflections: Small announcement that I'll be doing a 50k at the end of April. There's 2 I can choose from and I'm not sure which one I'll do but when I choose it'll be up here. I've  been thinking a lot recently about where I want to be when I enter the "real world" out of college. Do I want to be a large meathead? Do I want to be an emaciated ultra-runner? Do I want to be a combination (if thats even possible) of the 2? I think before I do anything I need to make a few changes in my life and go from there. I'm really looking forward to the race next week to help me sort out anything I may not know the answer to. Running 50 miles supposedly puts things into perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment