Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rest Day

COMMENTS
  • General: Wasn't in the mood to drive half hour to my gym today so I ended up resting again. Still can't run because of my achilles. Really just demoralizing and frustrating.
  • Nutrition: Solid, had granola otherwise clean
  • Body: Fine, squat muscles are tight
  • Sleep: 9 hours
  • Reflections: Been depressed most of the week because of other things going on but I'm rebouding slowly. I'll most likely train tomorrow but I wouldn't be surprised if I just rested again. My achilles still doesn't feel 100% so there's no point in running and my elbow is really bothering me still. Life can't get much more negative at the moment quite frankly. I'll be back. This is my 300th post on my blog and it's unfortunate that I can't post a good training day.

1 comment:

Justin said...

Keep ya head up dude. There will always be tomorrow, this weekend, next month and 10 years from now when it comes to training.

Post a Comment