Monday, April 18, 2011

Unplanned Rest Day (Sort of)

Nada training


COMMENTS
  • General: Elbow was bothering me and since I'm running 4 days in a row this week I figured the achilles would like an extra day of rest. The 4 hours of sleep I got wasn't a good incentive to train either.
  • Nutrition: Alright
  • Body: Tired as shit. My left elbow has been bugging me bad.
  • Sleep: 4-5 hours on the floor plastered snooze. College....
  • Reflections: Cool with taking a rest day 2 days in a row. Sometimes you just have to enjoy life and training may suffer a bit. I had a great weekend and I'll be ready to go again tomorrow. Planning to squat tomorrow but if my elbow feels like it did today I may just run instead because picking up the plates would aggravate it. Also, for better or for worse I had a couple life changes today. I'm returning to Springfield College in the fall although that was already established a while ago. That won't change a whole lot because I'll have access to new trails with my car and they have a great facility. I just hate commuting and living at home. Along with that me and my girlfriend broke up (basically because of the first life change.) Sucks but it'll give me more time to train and work on other areas I need to improve on so I figured I should post it. We've broken up before and gotten back together (yeah we're that couple, fuck you) but who knows what'll happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment