Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rest Day

No training

COMMENTS
  • General: Didn't really want to rest but I have access to basically no equipment (not even a pullup bar) and I just came off a span where I needed like 3 days off because I was going a little too hard. Probably not the best week to skip a rest day. I've got 3 days in a row coming up with a deadlift session tomorrow that I'm looking forward to.
  • Nutrition: Good, strict day 3
  • Body: Squat muscles were still pretty sore today but not all that bad. In general I felt pretty good but I was tired for some reason today.
  • Sleep: 10 hours <3
  • Reflections: Although I should've worked out today I think it was for the best that I didn't. I'm going to have to eat/sleep properly over the next few days to recover from the line up approaching. Deadlifting, squatting and long runs are a recipe for disaster if I'm not careful. I'm already feeling a lot better after 3 days of clean eating and have yet to get any carb withdrawals or anything. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of this week plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment