Sunday, February 6, 2011

Week In Review 1/31-2/6

Highlight of the week:
385x3 Deadlift PR

Low Point of the week:
Hurting my back during the deadlift session

PR's:
5x265 Squat
5x125 Press
3x385 Deadlift
11 Deadhang Pullups
3x180 Bench Press

Things I Said I'd Do, and Did:
- Knocked out 7 days in a row of healthy eating
- Did 3 runs throughout the week
- Planned my work outs accordingly
Things I Didn't Do:
- 7 Mwods
- Sleep Enough


Goals For Next Week:
- 7 More Days of Strict Eating. Can deviate during Saturday's long run only.
- Sleep better
- PR in the 3 main lifts (squat, DL, Press)
- No injuries!
- Run at least 3 hours on Saturday

OTHER COMMENTS:
This week went well minus me hurting my back. I'm finally starting to constantly PR again and it feels so nice. I will be working towards eliminating more stress from my days this upcoming week and beyond because it always blunts my recovery. Speaking of the recovery, I think doing an ice plunge once a week would be a nice addition to my overall recovery abilities.

Thinking forward I need to be more creative on my Crossfit metcons, and more consistent on my Mobility wods. I don't think it's realistic to say I'll do one everyday so I will try to do them as often as possible. Next weekend I need to run at least 3 hours. I also need to make it to the 2nd squat day and get all those sets done on box squat so I can start progressing on that as well.

In general, a good week. Ready for a fresh start tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment